This Privacy Notice informs you about the way we collect and process your personal data, as well as outlines how we may use your information.
Chantelle Znideric, Award-winning Personal Stylist is the trading name for TopStylista Image Consultancy Ltd. We are an image consultancy based in Devon, operating throughout the U.K. and overseas, conducting in person and virtual personal styling services. In this notice and any linked information, references to ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ are relating to TopStylista Image Consultancy Ltd. The Director is the Controller of any personal data processed as described in this Privacy Notice. If you have any questions about the use of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection of your personal data
We will collect, store and use the personal data provided by you so that we can conduct our personal styling services and duties as well as manage our relationship with our clients and users. We may also collect personal data from other sources including related correspondence and users’ accounts linked to social media channels. We may also generate information about them ourselves.
This notice is to inform you about what information we process about you and the ways in which we intend to use it. This notice applies to information we use through working with us, including any future changes to details we currently hold. To ensure we keep your information up to date and accurate it is important that you notify us of any changes to your personal details as soon as they are known.
Types of personal data we collect may include:
• your name, contact details, including name, postal address and telephone numbers, email, occupation, age and date of birth. Unique information such as sizes, eye, hair and skin colour, details about your lifestyle, shopping habits and personal preferences.
• a record of your emails
• photographs of you
• contact details for business continuity
We may collect this information in a variety of ways through corresponding via email or an online form you complete on our website.
Use of your personal data
The lawful basis for collecting and using the personal data will depend on the specific reason we have collected it for.
We will collect personal data from you for the following reasons:
• where we have your consent to do so
• where we need the personal data in relation to conducting in person and virtual personal styling services
• where necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to collect the personal data from you
• where the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests and is fair when balanced against your interests and rights.
TopStylista Image Consultancy Ltd only holds personal data relating to our users in the course of delivering any formal business activities.
TopStylista Image Consultancy Ltd only collects the data required for authorised business purposes and activity. We may also collect some data in seeking feedback from clients and users to improve our services and offering. Storage and personal data retention. TopStylista Image Consultancy Ltd will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purpose it was collected, i.e., for the duration of your time working with us, or longer if it is needed, for resolution purposes as an example. We will hold your personal data in compliance with our usual records disposal practice procedures, 12 months in most cases. Disclosing and sharing your personal data. As part of working with us we may need to use and share your personal data internally. We will only disclose your personal data to third parties outside TopStylista Image Consultancy Ltd where we have a lawful basis or legal obligation for doing so. This will include third parties which provide services in support of our work such as IT processors. TopStylista Image Consultancy Ltd will not share your information for any commercial marketing purposes. TopStylista Image Consultancy Ltd recognises the importance of protecting personal and confidential information and we take due care to meet our legal duties and obligations. TopStylista Image Consultancy Ltd has sought to ensure external data processors (IT support) have in place all reasonable technical, security and procedural controls required to protect personal data for as long as we are required, we hold that information. Data is stored in the United Kingdom as appropriate.
We will ensure you can exercise your rights in relation to the personal data you provide to us, as follows:
• Where we are relying on your consent to use your personal data, you can withdraw that consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
• You can request access to the personal data we hold about you by contacting us directly.
• You can ask us to update your personal data if it changes. In certain circumstances, you can request we erase the personal data we hold or ask us to stop or restrict processing if you have objections.
• If you have any concerns relating to the use of your personal data, you may inform us directly.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office), the supervisory authority, about our collection and use of your personal data. They can be contacted at Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF or visit their website ico.org.uk.